I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Happy Monday Everyone!

Here in New York we are having some strange weather.  It had just started getting chilly and fall like and today we are back to warm humid weather.  You never know what to put on when you leave the house in the morning anymore!  Well enough of my complaining, let's get to the real reason I've posted today.

I would like to share a scrapbook page I made.  I created this page for a scrapbook I'm keeping of my adorable nephew.  He is the cutest, sweetest, little boy, just like his Dad, my brother, was at his age.  I think it is so incredible that this little guy is playing soccer.  At his age (just under three) I'm sure there was no way I'd have been doing anything like that.  He's an amazing kid.  Here's my layout.

 
 
That smile just melts my heart.  I used my Cricut Explore Air to put this layout together.  I created a shadow for the word soccer and welded three individual soccer balls together to create just the right image for my page. I really enjoyed making this layout and I hope you like it too.  Let me know what you think in the comments section below.
 
Hugs,
Paula
 


No comments:

Post a Comment