I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm here to share a quick card today.  I made this card using my Cricut Explore Air.   I had originally used the background shape for a scrapbook layout and loved the look of it so I thought I'd try it as a 6x6" card.  I think it came out great and I'm probably going to be making a few more of these to keep on hand.  The sentiment can easily be changed and you'd have a terrific thank you card, birthday card, or even sympathy card. 
 
 
That's it for today.  I'd love to hear what you think of my card so leave me a comment below.
 
 
Hugs,

Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment