I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cold Weather Crafting!

Hello Everyone,

It is super cold here in New York today.  I hope you are all warm and cozy wherever you are!  I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day and had a relaxing day off for President's Day.  Since the weather here has been cold and snowy, I spent the long weekend in my craft room!  YAY!!  It was so great to spend a nice block of time in there.  I did a lot of organizing and reorganizing.  I made two scrapbook layouts and a card.  Not too bad. 

I'd like to share the card today.  I didn't put a sentiment on the outside.  I've kept it simple so that when I need a card in a hurry, all I have to do is put a sentiment on the inside and I'm good to go!

Here is my card
 
I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  I used an Anna Griffin die to cut the shape and then traced the die and fussy cut it to make the shadow.  I had fun making this card.  If you'd like any of the details, leave me a comment below.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come by again to see what I'm up to.
 
Hugs,
Paula

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are staying warm Paula! This card is simply stunning!! So elegant and pretty! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete