I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Birthday Card

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope everyone had a good weekend.,  Here in New York we are experiencing some pretty strange weather.  Yesterday the weather had warmed a bit and a lot of snow and ice started to melt.  This morning, my car had a thin layer of ice coating it and it was raining and hailing at the same time.  YIKES!!  Not a good way to start the week.

Today I'd like to share a birthday card I made for a friend.  I just got a new Anna Griffin die and knew I wanted to use it to make my friend's card. 

 
In addition to using the Anna Griffin die, I also embossed the sentiment using part of the new Anna Griffin Mix and Match Embossing Folder collection.  I just love it and I hope my friend will too.  If you'd like the details or have any questions, leave me a comment.
 
I hope you'll come back again and see what I'm up to.
 
Hugs,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment