I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Final March Birthday Card Club Card

Good Morning! 

TGIF!!!!  I'm so happy its Friday.  Today I'd like to share the last of the March birthday cards I made for the Birthday Card Club.  There were five birthdays in the month of March, and with limited crafting time, it was a bit of a challenge to make all the cards.  I'm happy to report I was able to get all the cards made and sent out.  Whether or not they arrived on time for each person's birthday is another story!  I hope all the wonderful ladies in the club will forgive any unintentional lateness.

Here's my card

This 5"x7" card starts with a white card base cut from Georgia Pacific card stock.  There is an aqua layer and then a dotted mat and an aqua mat.  All the aqua paper is by Recollections and the dotted paper is by DCWV.  I used a Sizzix embossing folder (sorry I don't know the name of the folder) to add some fun texture and interest to the bottom aqua mat.  I used a Spellbinders die from the Persion Accents set to cut the strip going across the center of the card.  For the piece at the top that says Happy Birthday, I used a Spellbinders die from the Fancy Tags set.  The pretty teal ribbon is from Nicole Crafts.  The Happy Birthday stamp is by CTMH as are the teal enamel dots.  The ink is Dew Drop Versa Magic Ink.

For the inside of the card

I have an aqua mat and a white mat.  The sentiment is a Fiskars stamp using the same Dew Drop Versa Magic Ink.

Well that's my final March birthday card.  I hope the special lady who received this card likes it.  I hope you did too.  Leave me a comment and let me know.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hugs,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment