I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

Good Morning!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Here in New York we were expecting to have another huge storm, but it doesn't seem like it is going to be as bad as they predicted.  Fingers crossed!

Today I'd like to share a Birthday Card I made for a Card Group I belong to.

My card is a 5" x 7" card.  I used Recollections brown card stock for my base and rounded the corners.  My next layer is  Recollections patterned paper.  I thought the yellow was so cheery.    Then I used a Lifestyle Crafts die in three different sizes for a base to put the sentiment banner on.  For my sentiment banner I used the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and the coordinating Close To My Heart Stamp as well as Close To My Heart ink.  For embellishment, I added some beautiful brown Offray satin ribbon and four brown pearls from my stash.


Now for the inside of the card.

I stamped the inside sentiment using another Close To My Heart stamp set and the same CTMH brown ink as I used on the front.  I thought the sentiment and those darling little chocolates were perfect for my card. 

That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have another card to share real soon.

Hugs,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment