I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Thank You Card

Good Morning and TGIF!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend.  I know I am.

Today I'd like to share a Thank You card I made.  It is very similar to a birthday card I made a while ago. 

This is an A2 sized card.  I started with Recollections black card stock and then added a layer of white Georgia Pacific card stock.  My patterned layer is from the My Minds Eye Indie Chic collection.  I used the same papers for the banners which I cut using the Sizzix Banner die set.  I added some Stampin' Up Candy Dots from their Brights collection.  I stamped my sentiment with Stampin' Up Real Red ink on a ticket shape I cut using Sizzix Ticket dies.  The pretty red flower is from Recollections.  The bakers twine I used is from the Target $1.00 section and the sentiment stamp came from the $2.00 bins at Michaels.  I just love looking for crafty goodies in those bargain areas.  Don't you? 

Well I hope you enjoyed today's card and I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Paula 

No comments:

Post a Comment