I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wedding Card

Today I'd like to share with you a wedding card I made for my niece.  This is a gatefold card I made using black cardstock from Walmart.  It is very inexpensive and I love it.  I used my Love Struck Cricut Cartridge for the hearts.  I cut the heart background and the floral cut out heart on top at 5 inches.  The background is white Bazzil Cardstock and the paper for the floral top part is an off-white glittered paper from DCWV.  The pearl embellishments are from Michaels.  The love bird embellishments are from Jolees.


I'm sorry the picture isn't that great, but you get the idea.  I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my work.  Thanks and have a great day!

Paula

1 comment:

  1. This card is gorgeous. The black and white are amazing together. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete