I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thank you card

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend and are enjoying an extra day off for Columbus Day!  Today I'd like to share a thank you card I made for my parents.  They gave DH and I a very thoughtful and generous gift for our anniversary so I couldn't wait to make a card to let them know how much we appreciate them. This card was cut using the Wild Card Cricut cartridge.  Wild Card is one of my favorite cartridges and probably one I use the most.  I cut the Doily card at 5".  The card stock is DCWV At Home Stack.  The inside of the card peaking through the scallop cuts on the edge was the same Doily card cut on blackout.  For that I used a pastel lavender paper from Colorbok.  The sentiment, How Thoughtful, was also cut from the Wild Card Cartridge, also at 5".   The flowers are by Recollections Boutique Fleur, Mulberry Paper Flowers.  I just love them.  They come in a small clear acrylic paint can with a little opening disk attached. TOO CUTE!  The green and purple ribbons are from Michaels.  They are the ones that are usually 50 cents per spool.  The brad in the center of the flower came in a bulk pack I got at AC Moore.  I also made the matching envelope.  I hope my parents like the card, and I hope you do too.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. 

I'm also making a similar card for my sister in law for her birthday, which I hope to post tomorrow.  Thanks for taking a look at my work.

Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment