I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Golf Themed Birthday Card

Today I'd like to share a birthday card I made with a golf theme. This card was made for a man celebrating his 60th birthday. I always have such trouble coming up with ideas for male birthday cards. Luckily my client, the man's wife, gave me some great input as to the things he enjoys and I came up with the card below.  It is an easel card and it measures 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 inches.  I used Bazzill cardstock and the patterned paper is Recollections Basics.  I cut out the sentiment with my Cricut Expression using A Child's Year cartridge.  The embellishments are from Jolee's.  I'd love to hear what you think about the card.  Leave me a comment.  Thanks for stopping by.

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment