I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Thinking Of You

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all had a nice weekend.  I have been working on a few projects at home that are not quite ready to share yet, but I do have a card to share today.

I saw this paper pack in Michaels and I knew I just had to have it and couldn't wait to make a card with it.  It's their Recollections brand and it has all these brightly colored patterns and some coordinating solids.  YAY!!!  I'm always trying to find the perfect solid paper to match my patterned paper.  I was thrilled to find this pack.  I hope they make more like this.


This card is a 6"x6" card.  The corner pieces, scalloped circle and flag pieces were all cut using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  The flowers are also by Recollections.  My sentiment was made using a Close to My Heart stamp and CTMH Gypsy ink.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week!
Hugs,
Paula

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, Your card is so pretty.....love the bright fun colours. The corner cuts look great, love how they frame the whole card. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracey, for your kind words. I hope you are having a great week as well.

      Delete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I really love those corners! And what fun paper! I'm with you on the coordinating thing, it's nice when they take the guesswork out of it for me! Haha

    ReplyDelete