I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Musical Layout


Good afternoon!

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.  I'm sure some of you are also enjoying a day off today for Columbus Day!

Today I'd like to share a lay out I did for my sweet boy Jackson's memory book.  (Jackson was my Yellow Labrador Retriever who died February 5 of this year.)   When he died his book was pretty up to date, but there were still some photographs that I wanted to include in the book.  This is one of them. 

My big guy liked to have his presence known.  He was not a quiet boy by any means, LOL!  I used to laugh and ask him if he was singing me a song.  This picture reminded me of just that so I just had to make my layout with a musical theme.


Here it is again a little closer.



The music notes along the top are by Queen & Co.  The background paper and the black layer are from Recollections.  The patterned paper and the embellishments are from the Kaisercraft In the Attic collection.

Thank you for coming by today and I hope you'll stop by again soon.
Hugs,
Paula 

2 comments:

  1. The musical theme is Perfect.......great layout! What a great photo:) enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture of Jackson!! He does look like he is serenading you!! Great layout! I need to do more scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete