I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Knitting Project - Baby Blanket

***THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN FEATURED ON WWW.PINKCRICUT.COM***

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I'd like to share a little something different.  I've been working the last few months on a knitted baby blanket.  (I'm not that good so it has taken me a while.)  I know several people who are having little boys in the near future, so I'm trying to get a head start on their gifts. 

Below is a picture of my checker board patterned baby blanket.  I used a pretty pale blue.  This pattern was pretty easy, just time consuming.  It is pretty big, so I couldn't get a good shot of it opened all the way, but you get the idea.
 

 This next picture shows the pattern a little better up close.

If anyone is interested in the pattern details, leave me a comment or send me an email and I'll be happy to provide them.  Have a great week!

This project is going to be Linked Up at the Pink Cricut Link Up Party.
Hugs, Paula 

4 comments:

  1. Paula, what a beautiful creation! A true work of heart! Congratulations on being featured on Pinkcricut.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing nicer than receiving a hand knitted blanket, what a wonderful gift...really like the design!

    ReplyDelete