I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween Card

Hello Everyone! 

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Things have been kind of crazy in my life lately, but I did find a few minutes to make a card.  I'm excited to share a Halloween card I made.  It is a side step card.  I've never made one before, so I had fun trying something new.



I started with black cardstock.  My first layer was a piece of Recollections orange paper then for my next layer K&Company patterned paper.  My little monsters are Recollections Dimensional stickers.  On the bottom of the long panel below the Mummy and on the top corner next to the Pumpkin head I used portions of a candy banner that was by K&Company.  For my sentiment I used a Craftsmart stamp (from the Michaels $1.50 bin) and Momento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I'm going to send this card to my little niece Sophia.  She's 2 years old and I think it will make her smile.

Thanks for coming by and I hope share some more projects soon.
Hugs,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment