I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thanks

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you had a nice weekend, I know I did.  This weekend we celebrated my niece's 2nd birthday.  It is so amazing watching her grow and learn.  I just had a birthday as well and I was lucky enough to receive the new CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  YAY!!!  What a great cartridge.  It's packed with so many great images, shapes, layouts, letters and phrases.  I'm so excited to try them all.  As with the Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges, this is a CTMH exclusive and when you purchase it you get three amazing stamp sets and three sheets of chip board cut outs that all coordinate with cuts from the cartridge.  It is a little more expensive, but with all you get and with so much on the cartridge, if you can swing it, it is soooo worth it! Anyway, on to my card.

Today I'd like to share one of the thank you cards I made to acknowledge my birthday gifts.  I used the Artbooking cartridge to make it.


This is an A2 size card.  I started with Georgia Pacific white cardstock for my base.   I used Bazzill Basics Calypso Blue paper for my next layer.  Then using the Artbooking cartridge I cut out one of the amazing photo mats to frame my sentiment.  I cut it out on paper from the Simple Stories Snap! Color Vibe collection.  Then, I stamped my sentiment using the Close To My Heart Thanks stamp and Dew Drop Versa Magic Turquoise Gem ink.  To finish off this simple little thank you card, I added four Close To My Heart Aqua dots.  On the inside I layered the Calypso Blue paper and then a white mat to write my note. 

That's my card for today.  I hope you enjoyed it and I plan to show more of the great features on the Artbooking cartridge in the near future.

I'm linking this card on the Tuesday Link Up at www.pinkcricut.com,  BTW, my Thinking of You card, see two posts ago, was featured on last week's Link Up Party.  YAY!!! Thanks so much Sarah.

Hugs, Paula

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured at pinkcricut.com! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Lolis. I'm so happy you liked my card.

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful card and that cartridge looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment. The cartridge is amazing and packed with a lot of fun elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.......I love the frame, I must try this cut on Art Booking. This cartridge has so many fabulous cuts. Congrats on your feature too:)

    ReplyDelete