I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Quick card!

Good Morning!

I hope the weekend was good for everyone.  Mine was quiet, which is a good thing.

Today I'd like to share a quick card I made.  It was part of the group of cards I made for a co-worker to send to her daughter at camp. 

For this card I started with white card stock cut to make an A2 size card.  Then I added the frame which I cut using black card stock and the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  For the sentiment I used a Close to My Heart Stamp and Momento Tuxedo Black ink.  For an added pop of color, I used an Offray red polka dot ribbon flower.  This simple card came together quickly and if the sentiment were changed could be used for all kinds of occasions. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon to see what else I'm up to.

Hugs,
Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment