I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm back with a new project

Hello everyone,

I know it has been a long long time since I've posted.  So much has been going on, I just haven't had too much time to craft.  The last few months have been spent on home improvement projects, some because I wanted to and some because I had to LOL!  Anyway, hopefully I'll be getting back into my craft room to do some of the things I love.  Attached is a sneak peak of a project I recently worked on, a tool box.  It will hold a small notebook/mini album that can be used to record projects, measurements, lists of supplies, and photos of the completed project.  I haven't finished the book part yet, but I thought the tool box came out really cute.  I think this would be a great gift for that "handy person" in your life. 


Once I complete the book, I'll post more pictures of the tool box.  If anyone is intersted, I'm planning on creating a tutorial on how it was all made.  Hope you like my latest design and I look forward to your comments. 

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment