I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Get Well Card

Today I have a simple Get Well card I'd like to share.  The white card stock base is a standard A2 size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").  I then used a piece of Typhoon blue Bazzill card stock cut to 4" x 5 1/4".  Then the floral layer is from the DCWV Tradewinds stack and is cut at 3 3/4" x 5".  For the sentiment I used the blue again cut at 2 3/4" x 1 1/4" and a white layer cut at 2 1/2" x 1".  The sentiment stamp was an old one I had in my stash.  For the inside I used a blue layer at 4" x 5 1/4" and a white layer at  3 3/4" x 5" and wrote a personal note inside.  Thanks for taking a look, let me know what you think.
Hugs,
Paula

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - the paper is so gorgeous! Stop by my blog when you get a chance, Paula...I have an award for you! You don't need to repost, just know that I want you to have it from me :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card... I love the DCWV paper.

    ReplyDelete