I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Masculine Birthday Card

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Monday!  It is a dreary, rainy day today here in New York.  Hopefully the sun will come out soon. 

Today I'd like to share a card I made for my brother-in-law's birthday.  I just fell in love with the paper and knew I had to make a card with it.


My card base is 5X7 and cut from GP white card stock.  The solid paper and the patterned are by Recollections.  The patterned paper is called Blue and White Trellis.  I cut the banner shapes using the Sizzix Banner die set.  I embossed the blue banner layer using the Stampin' Up Modern Mosaic Embossing folder.   I stamped my sentiment using a Closet to My Heart stamp and Dew Drop Versa Magic Night Sky Ink.   I love the way this card turned out and I hope he does too.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have more to show you soon.

Hugs,
Paula

2 comments:

  1. My favourite colour! I love the pattern paper too...perfect masculine card, I'm sure your brother in law will like it! have a great week Paula..happy creating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracey! I love blue too. I hope you are having a wonderful week as well.

      Delete