I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy New Year and a thank you card

I know it is a bit late, but Happy New Year to Everyone!
I hope 2013 is proving to be a wonderful year for all. 

Today I'd like to share a quick little thank you card I made to acknowledge a lovely, unexpected Christmas gift I received. 

This is the first time I've tried making a card like this.  It was fun trying something new.



The red and green papers are scraps from my stash.  The cream cardstock is from Recollections and the paper with the writing on it is from an old DCWV Christmas stack.  The ribbon is from Michaels and the gems are by Queen and Co.  The Thank You stamp is by Fiskars and green ink is from Close to My Heart.  I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress ink. 

Hugs,
Paula



No comments:

Post a Comment