I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Master Crafter Update

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that voting for the Master Crafter Challenge is still going on.  If you go to www.pinkcricut.com and scroll down to Master Crafter Challenge, if you open that up and scroll to where the projects are, my layout is number 23.  (I don't know how my number got changed but it did!)  Anyway, if you click below my layout you can cast your vote for my project.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have another project for you soon.

Hugs, Paula

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The voting is over, but I appreciate that you would have voted for me. Thank you!

      Delete