I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF and a Quick Card

Happy Friday Everyone!

I'm so glad it's almost the weekend.  Today I want to share a quick card I made.  A while ago I bought some ribbon at Michael's from the $1.00 bin.  I recently purchased the Sew Ribbon from We Are Memory Keepers with a gift card that my Godson Brad gave me for Christmas.  I was playing around and discovered that my $1.00 Michael's ribbon fit perfectly in the Sew Ribbon slots, so I put together this quick little card.  The stamp for sentiment is also a Michael's $1.00 bin find!  For the background I used Nestibilities and the flowers and brad were from my stash.



Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs,
Paula

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Michaels $ spot and I can't wait to get my hands on the Sew Ribbon!!!!! Very cute card and have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dollar bin! And I just bought the Sew Ribbon thingy at our last crop, I NEED to use it! great card!

    ReplyDelete