I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm back!!


I apologize for not posting for so long.  Sometimes life just gets in the way!  I have been working on a few projects, and I'd like to share one today.  I made this for a friend's birthday.  She just got back from a trip to Paris and I thought she might like a place to put some of the photos she took on her trip. My project was inspired by a number of very, very talented people -- Kathy Files, Laura Denison and Tim Holtz.  It is a vintage suitcase with a mini album inside.  Kathy and Laura both did versions modeled after Tim's Vagabond machine.  Most of my paper is from the DCWV Tradewinds stack. Here is my version.  I hope she likes it and I hope you do too.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
















2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula! This is SPECTACULAR! I love the entire thing from top to bottom, inside & out. The papers, the uniqueness of the suitcase, the closures...everything is just outstanding!!!!
    Looks like someone has been taking a cue from Kathy @ Paper Phenomenon who is simply stunning herself. It is so great to see your creations.
    I was catching up with your blog and happy to see you post such a lovely project.
    Lucky recipient is all I can say!
    By the way, I have a blog award awaiting your retrieval on my blog. The post is preset for tomorrow, Wedn., Aug. 31, 2011 so I hope you stop by to grab it.
    You are so deserving of it.
    Take care & crafty best,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula,

    It's Casey love your suite case! Paper Phenomenon is so fun all of the projects that everyone makes are so interesting and exciting. Take care.

    Casey

    ReplyDelete