I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birthday Boy!


On Easter Sunday my furbaby Jackson turned 9 years old.  To celebrate his big day I made him a party hat.  (My husband is a NASCAR fan so I decided to make Jackson a checkered flag hat and use my husband's favorite driver's colors for the pom poms.)  I couldn't find any checkered flag paper in my local craft stores, so I cut strips of black and white card stock and did a basket weave pattern like they taught us in grade school!  It worked and my Jackson had a custom party hat, which he couldn't wait to take off! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment