I hope this space provides inspiration and enjoyment. If you see something you like, let me know. I'd love to hear from you. I also take orders for customized cards, scrapbook page layouts, invitations, and favors.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Baby Gift Project

Hi everyone!  Today I'd like to share a project I made that was inspired by the fabulously talented Kathy at Paper Phenomenon.  She does some amazing things! The "Diaper Bag" was created using the Cricut Doodle Charms Cartridge. The bear is from the same cartridge.  I cut the letters for the name from Plantin Schoolbook and the scalloped squares are cut using A Child's Year.  The mini album is my first attempt at making one.  I kept the pages pretty plain to really focus on the pictures the recipient would add, not the embellishments.  The papers I used on the diaper bag and in the mini album that goes inside are from K & Company, Bazzill, and Colorbok.  I hope you enjoy my project.  I'm also working on another version using shades of yellows and in that mini album, I added a few extras.  Once it is complete I'll post pictures!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Your baby album is absolutely adorable! Your pages are very neat and clean and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your project is beautiful! I'm so glad Momo sent me! Your new follower.
    lolis-my corner.blogspot.com
    P.S. I love your project, I definitely will be lifting it, I hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete